Micromax is continuing with the success of the Micromax Canvas HD as they have now come up with the latest smartphone with a 5-inch capacitive touchscreen, named the Micromax Canvas 3D A115. That’s a smartphone which would provide the graphics content in a 3D rendering on the screen, providing the users with a better way for taking the advantage of the large display provided. The most interesting part of this, you don’t need to have the 3D glasses to view the 3D content, as the screen itself does the job.
We aren’t sure about the screen resolution in the 5-inch capacitive touchscreen that supports multitouch, but internally the device has got a 1GHz Dual-core processor and it would be running the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean operating system. The A115 has a 5-megapixel rear camera with the LED flash, and there is a 0.3 megapixel front shooter too. The Canvas 3D allows the user to convert the picture into a 3D one.
The Dual-SIM compatible Micromax A115 Canvas 3D has got a good battery capacity of 2000 mAh, and this is good enough to provide a talk time of around 4.5 hours.
Micromax Canvas 3D A115 Specifications
- Screen: 5-inch capacitive touch screen display
- Processor: 1 GHz dual-core processor
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with dual standby
- OS: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Rear Camera: 5-megapixel camera with LED Flash
- Front Camera: 0.3MP (VGA) camera
- Connectivity: 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/m, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Storage: Expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Battery: 2000 mAh battery with up to 4.5 hours of talk time
Micromax Canvas 3D A115 Price in India
The Canvas 3D from Micromax is going to be available from the first week of May in the Indian market, and the phone is going to be priced at Rs. 9999 and it would be available in the White and Black colors.