The Blackberry Z10 was launched in India with a pricing of Rs. 43490 officially, while the price is quite high but there would be surely many buyers for the phone as the BB users know the potential of the devices from the brand. The 4.2-inch touchscreen with the full-touch functionality and being powered by the Blackberry 10 OS can speak for itself, but the pricing does some other talking.
Features and specs of the Blackberry Z10 in India:
- IPS LCD display of size 4.2 inches with the screen resolution 1280 x 768 pixels
- Blackberry 10 Operating System
- 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon Krait processor from Qualcomm supported by 2 GB of RAM
- Internal storage of 16GB, can be expanded using MicroSD card
The camera of the Blackberry phones have been one of the best always, and with the 8-megapixel rear camera in the Z10, it would be capable of record videos at Full HD 1080p quality, and the camera has autofocus and LED flash, and 5x optical zoom.
The front camera is of 2-megapixel quality and does a good job of video chat, and capable of recording videos at 720p HD quality.
The places in India where the phone is available online:
- Flipkart – This is one of the trusted places where one can get the Z10, but it is priced higher than the actual price, at Rs. 45000 and said to be available soon.
- Infibeam – Infibeam has listed the Blackberry Z10 with no specific pricing but with an option of pre-ordering by paying Rs. 5000.
- The Mobile Store – This is again a part of the Infibeam team but still has already listed the pricing of Rs. 43490 but it is not available, still you can pre-order the phone there for Rs. 10000 as of now.
- iBhejo – This is a site that is already selling the BB Z10 for Rs. 52,893 based on the US pricing, as they import the phones from the foreign stores where the phone is already available and sell it here.
It would be available at all the major mobile stores offline, but online it is available at a limited places, and even on eBay there are a few sellers for the Blackberry Z10 but we won’t vouch for a particular seller as the pricing and ratings differ.