The Blackberry Z10 smartphone with the Blackberry 10 OS had shown its official presence in front of the world a few days, but the launch in India was today, where it is priced quite high for Rs. 43490 for the specifications that the device has got, and given the competition in the Smartphone market right now. The Blackberry Z10 has got the Blackberry Hub, Blackberry Flow UX and an adaptive keyboard and the Blackberry Messenger chat along with the voice and video chat.
What’s good in the Indian version of the Blackberry Z10 is the support for the 8 Indian languages, including Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, Devenagiri (hindi), Gurmukhi (Punjabi), Gujarati and Bengali. Powered by the 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon Krait processor from Qualcomm and this is supported by 2GB of RAM. There’s quite a lot more packed in, but still when compared to the smartphones with the other mobile phone OS, the pricing set looks quite high.
The Z10 comes with two cameras, the 8-megapixel camera comes with an LED flash, 5x digital zoom and a 1080p Full-HD video recording while the front camera is of 2-megapixel quality having a video recording of 720p quality. The connectivity options include 3G HSPA+, Dual Band 802.11 WiFi a/b/g/n,Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, micro HDMI and GPS.
The Z10 would be available in both black and white colors, from tomorrow at several stores both offline and online. Let us look at the specifications below:
- 4.2-inch Capacitive touchscreen with IPS LCD display, 1280 x 768 pixels screen resolution
- OS: Blackberry 10 OS
- Processor: 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon Krait processor from Qualcomm
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB Internal Storage, expandable to 32GB using MicroSD card
- Camera: 8-megapixel rear camera, Autofocus, LED flash, 5x optical zoom, 1080p Full-HD video recording
- Front Camera: 2-megapixel, 720p video recording
- Battery: 1800 mAh Li-polymer battery